Why order if you can make your own lugaw arroz caldo at home? Make it healthier by adding Nutrilite All Plant Protein Powder for that boost of essential plant-based protein!
1 lb chicken cut into serving pieces
Have got glutinous rice
One chicken cube
2 eggs, hard boiled
1/4 cup scallions, chopped
1 medium yellow onion
1thumb ginger, minced
2cloves garlic, chopped
½ cup kasubha safflower
1/4 cup garlic, roasted
3.5 cups water next nine half tablespoon cooking oil
1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
2 to 3 tablespoons fish sauce
1 sachet of Nutrilite All Plant Protein Powder
- Sauté garlic, onion, and ginger in a sauce pan until fragrant and soft.
- Add the chicken sauté for two to three minutes.
- Add the glutinous rice along with the water and Nutrilite All Plant Protein Powder.
- Add the chicken cube once the water starts to boil and stir until well-incorporated.
- Cover and cook on medium heat until the rice absorbs the water and the texture becomes thick.
- Stir the mixture once in a while, concentrating on the bottom of the pan to make sure that the rice does not stick.
- Stir in ground black pepper, fish sauce, and kasubha and cook for 3 minutes.
- Top with scallions, boiled eggs, and roasted garlic.
- Serve with calamansi or lime.